Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stomach Bug And Vertigo When Should I Start Going Back To The Gym?

When should I start going back to the gym? - stomach bug and vertigo

I became very ill with a stomach virus last month. He gave me nausea, fever, abdominal pain, night sweats, bloating, anorexia and diarrhea. Anyone who disappeared in a week, but then I got a sinus infection a few days later. This thing gave me a sore throat, ear pain, muscle aches, swollen lymph nodes, fatigue and sinus headaches. Most of these symptoms except headache now completely gone (and headaches are not as constant). Error stomach and chest combined was nearly a month and I still feel dizzy at times (no vertigo or dizziness, just a strange feeling in my head from time) to time, I expect to return to the gym? I have quite a drop of 5 lbs. I have over the stomach virus, I alsogood?

3 comments:

scott d said...

I want to go back. You never know for sure until you have tested. If you feel dizzy, you know, would be expected. But if you think about your body becomes worse every day you wait. Moreover, often working in sweat the bacterium, which you will be problems.

diombana a said...

Formation of 2 weeks and 1 day before the second day for 1 week

Che64 said...

Yes. I understand.

Post a Comment