Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sanyo Eneloop Batteries Walmart I Need A Digital Camera Please!!?

I Need A Digital Camera Please!!? - sanyo eneloop batteries walmart

Okay, so I need a new digital camera, and I need a few facts, and if u think it is a good price, or if u think I'm jitter. I need advice on witch u guys like it, so here they are (PS They are Wal-Mart):
1. Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera 8.1MP Red $ 59.00
2. Vista Quest VQ-7228 Black 7 MP Digital Camera $ 54.96
3. Sanyo Xacti VPC-S1285W 12MP Digital Camera with 2.7 "LCD, 3x optical zoom, rechargeable Eneloop battery and charger-$ 59.88
4. Vivitar Vivicam 8025 Black 8.1 MP digital camera, 2.4 inch LCD display, touch-screen HD $ 59.00


I really need to fast for this quicker and more reliable than the answer is the best ... My camera broke and I'm going on vacation! LOADING

1 comment:

SiteSire... said...

I want to go with the Vivitar, regardless of skin color, is a sign of quality, reliable money!

Post a Comment