Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can I Give My Baby Tylenol For Hives I Am Way To Stressed Out. Can Someone Give Me Sonme Advice? Im ALWAYS Stressed And I Have Hives?

I am way to stressed out. can someone give me sonme advice? im ALWAYS stressed and i have hives? - can i give my baby tylenol for hives

ok erste ... I am a 14-year old daughter .. I want to stress the whole time .. Now I live with my uncle and aunt n im really stressed about my snake ... My aunt complained about the law despite his vet payibng like my baby ... I consider offering to pay for it, but she said nothing .. I'm really pissed off! good and my family has a history tro .. My mother is an **** and **** your car and want to algae, but their song ... practtiaclly my nephew, which I mentioned when I was 7! Foster care because my sister she was could not keep their legs closed and another child with a head of coke ***** I got a job, and I'm always at the center of everything! I stood there, and it has me well on .. I am the youngest of 5 children ... My brother died when he was 4, I was 1 andHe was my brother .. All my brothers are my other half, but I do not think about how it is ... and I have bruises on the neck and chest again .. Abd I go to Yoga 2-3 times a week, and I do not know how to my classes .. I sleep well at night and rest my head always thinking and stressing and ... omg .. I do not want to be like my father, and take pills for depression ... Can anyone help? u because of what is being said, not even half of what in my life ... Ive got took away from my mother ... beat my sister ... and a host of other ****... PS: My snake .. Disease, which is why I have an invoice from the training (PSS sticks in my ibprofen NW or Tylenol, because I do not drink)

No comments:

Post a Comment