Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Recharge Zune Mp3 Best 80 Gig Mp3 Player?

Best 80 gig mp3 player? - how to recharge zune mp3

I have stolen an iPod. Now I'm looking for new MP3 players, think about a Zune (looking at a renovated building with a 1-year warranty on the cost of 190)
Reasons, wish not to have an iPod
Work 1: Broke / stopped several times (some songs had to stop working and I need 10 minutes to find the means to go back to work, make a restart where you hold all the keys, compleatly run the battery is empty and the computer will not recognize / recharge, and gave no details of the locations [to know the end, this is] a widespread problem, it had to be in a store, and share prices below or displacement issues)
2: No charger? (Not such a big deal)
3: I had to play "a particular artist or album# 039;, make a playlist that you / add function during playback
4: If you synchronize with the iPod, no weapons. (I do not have to do to 80 gigs of music on my computer)

Suggestions? Keep in mind that I want this for music and music formats. I do not know if it's something that you can surf the Web or watching a screen reader or videos better. Unless somehow do with music / audio / how the device works, I do not care.

1 comment:

Zaku said...

I prefer the Zune, which is currently for the 8 GB model.

Previously I had:
Sansa Clip
Sansa Fuze
IPod Touch 8GB
IPod 30GB

And after all those who arrived at the maintenance and Zune period.

The software (Zune 3.0) works very well in the search for album art and information, and if you charge the Zune Social (), can connect you in touch with others who like to do the same things as last fm.

Good luck with your decision!

Post a Comment