Thursday, February 4, 2010

List Low Protein Food Cat Food Nutri Experts, Please List All Of The Grain Free,low Carbs,high Protein Cat Foods You Are Aware Of !?

Cat food nutri experts, please list all of the grain free,low carbs,high protein cat foods you are aware of !? - list low protein food

I know a couple, but it would be helpful if you say something to me .... more We have a large selection in the stores around me, so I need a list of names for research.
So far I have on my list:
Wellness (basic salmon or herring, Turkey)
Different types (raw instinct)


What I am looking for is:
1. Free cereal
2.hi protein
3.low carbohydrate

in a dry food for cats, I intend to bring some canned food, as I am.
*** Thank you! ***

2 comments:

Luis said...

Innova is a kind of cat food good. We have for our cats. I think the name of the stock Evo.

There is a link below.

mickymoo... said...

ask your vet!

Post a Comment