Monday, January 11, 2010

Motherhood 2009 Streaming Megavideo Masters' Degree Vs Family?

Masters' Degree vs Family? - motherhood 2009 streaming megavideo

I've always wanted to do, gentlemen, since I was little. After I graduated, my father told me that this would be a fund for teachers. So I made my plans for 4 teachers for several years Work.it British control and it cost me enough to want is (I'm an African), I took 4 years to save enough money. 2009, the 4th would be Year. However, there was a new development. 'm Getting married in December this year! I do not want their spring and shortly after my wedding! And I want to have children as soon as possible, how can I agree with motherhood and studying in a foreign country? But I also know that if we do not know, I always felt something in my life. My friend wants to make me in my eyes when I do the teachers, but with difficulty. It is as if I must choose between the two is too important for me. Please help.

2 comments:

Yazidy said...

You have two choices.Either your professors and to delay marriage or to marry and live happily ever after.There million people in this world without the Lord, and they are happier. One of my friends with a Phd.told me one day, that was stupid. Your friends with deree base is very rich and happy in their company while it is still difficult to find a soul mate.

Reshma G said...

You can do your masters then with a family. You can talk to your friend and talk about what is most important to you. If you have a family can no longer get an MBA. But once you have completed your studies, you have a family and not feel incomplete. Good luck!

Post a Comment