Monday, January 25, 2010

Classic Motorcycles For Sale Is A 1981 Classic Honda CB900C Custom Too Much For A Starter Bike For Someone New To Motorcycling?

Is a 1981 Classic Honda CB900C Custom too much for a starter bike for someone new to motorcycling? - classic motorcycles for sale

So I was selling this bike, and I like how it looks. I know I want a cruise. I prefer the blue. Something a little older, which has been cultivated good. Obviously, all in all. However, I wonder if it would be far too powerful for me. I took and the MSF Basic brought Rider Course last weekend and that my license has been completed, but in reality it was the first time I rode a real bike. I am a big guy, and you want a cruise, so I know that opens more cc from the front to start with a sport. However, I am also VLX 600 Shadow Search 750, and maybe even a 450 Nighthawk. Will the 900cc bike to start with so much? Thank you!

8 comments:

Chris h said...

I have a 1980 CB900C and I really enjoyed the couple of miles, it is every year.
They are as mentioned above, heavy, and are faster than the towers are high.
The biggest concern would be for a new driver for the ten speeds. It is so difficult, but offers a different variable on the table. Moreover, as the rails, "said Jim, the parts can be difficult to achieve. Get ready for some time on eBay looking for the least developed spending.

For a first bike did not consider it appropriate.

I also have a shadow of 750 and when a big guy that you see in the year 1100 on. The 750 is a nice bike, reliable and sentenced, but physically weak. They are more comfortable in a bigger bike.

Also, remember that a double V not nearly the force of a horse in the fourth row.

Whatever your choice, enjoy, treat them with respect, and it should go.

guardrai... said...

A few things to consider --
The CB900C is very difficult.
In addition, the bike is over 25 years.
It will be very difficult to find parts.
Bike shops do not work more than 10 years for this reason.
To read a better way to change it myself.

guardrai... said...

A few things to consider --
The CB900C is very difficult.
In addition, the bike is over 25 years.
It will be very difficult to find parts.
Bike shops do not work more than 10 years for this reason.
To read a better way to change it myself.

Bob A said...

The 900 bike is too much for a novice pilot, but the 750 is the shadow of a bike good start for you, because you want to start a cruise.

stanly s said...

U will find this old bike, a little heavier than the bicycle, MSF also in addition to the list of bicycles or other. This has stopped a problem in low speed manuver (, car park, downhill,) nor the costs.

Anthony said...

This effect is not perfect, learn to be able to drive within a month, and the wheel is buddys child hood

JoeC said...

is a super powerful motorcycle, but it depends on the size and nature of a good rider is

Saxster said...

Although he did during the MSF, and most certainly good with CB900C. It is very difficult compared to modern bikes, and much more powerful and much heavier than most V-twin cruiser because of the height in line 4 engine.

That is, the wheel seems useful, to below 4000-5000RPM or less. Rev It Up at 5000RPM, but to begin, and that things work out of hand if the bike really starts to show muscles.

Use his hand on the accelerator and beautiful. Bikes are what you want too, and if you love and Ride It!

Post a Comment