Thursday, January 28, 2010

Exercise Bad For Herpes Hello, Everyone, I Was Told Yesterday, That I Had An Enlarged Heart And Im Devastated. I Am 31 Yrs Old?

Hello, everyone, i was told yesterday, that i had an enlarged heart and im devastated. i am 31 yrs old? - exercise bad for herpes

in 5 7, 160, cute lol Guy Hispanic, in restaurants. exposed on my feet almost all day and all sorts of things. I ed in the last week because of stomach pain on the right side, they have ruled out appendicitis, a CT scan with contrast. I went to the emergency room because he sweats, cough and pain in his back and was told that they had found an enlarged heart, but the last time they forgot to tell me. I have a history of Lyme disease, allergies, Gerd and herpes. He also took Hydroxycut for a while, but I'm not really a food for the exercise or. My lab is a lil off, but not so bad .... should I panic? Ive felt sick. Sweating, and Im going to go out and the swollen feet in the last six months. Dr. B or anyone else out there, HELP! what I could be wrong or exaggerated? I have an ultrasound before

3 comments:

Emmy the Nurse said...

Ok I understand them are very interested, but an enlarged heart is not the end of the world. You must change your lifestyle though. Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption () more than the recommended guidelines are things that you immediately cease. You do not want your heart has to work so hard (which causes a thickening of the muscles). If you are overweight, this can help Well.you need (nothing too difficult to walk) or make some kind of exercise at least three times a week healthy.It your heart may be partly due to genetics, the course also. Please do not worry, because they no death sentence has been issued only a warning. Wait until the ultrasound and the advice of a cardiologist and get to work, while in the care of you!
Both excessive sweating, and swollen legs can be symptoms of an enlarged heart (which you mentioned). There are others, like an irregular heartbeat, low or high blood pressure. Good luck and remember to invest in your body when the last thing I need at least another 50 years!

Dressage Chick- R.I.P Rylie said...

First, the hospital forgot to tell you that you have an enlarged heart? Wow. In any case, ask the hospital what they think they should do. If I am an enlarged heart, I panic. But I'm not a doctor.

Hope this helps!

rachfig9... said...

Do not panic. First, if you were afraid something serious to your doctor told him he would have to start immediately and the serious treatment. And if you start to feel better physically and actually improve your health. They do not adhere to the diet drugs or sticky foods, try eating healthier foods like fruits and vegetables, eat less cereal, drinking more water than soda, and exercise is not easy to make, however, to stress the heart. Believe me, you'd be surprised how a small change in diet can go a long way.

Post a Comment