Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baking With Fructose Someone Who Is Good With Baking Or Sugar ?!?

Someone who is good with baking or sugar ?!? - baking with fructose

Here, I would now like cake .. I do not know why. but I need ice, so I decided to make some.

the recipe calls for 1 and 1 / 4 cup of fructose.

I replaced it with sugar?

I'm not here .. Fructose

and if I can .. How many cups of sugar should I wear? "

PLEASE HELP.

and if I do not ...

Has someone a simple recipe that calls for sugar ... cake but also the good taste of chocolate?

Thank you! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

4 comments:

ck said...

Fructose is about twice as sweet as regular sugar. So if the recipe calls for 1 1 / 4, I have in 2 cups first, and perhaps add more taste, 2 1 / 2 cups. Good luck.

ck said...

Fructose is about twice as sweet as regular sugar. So if the recipe calls for 1 1 / 4, I have in 2 cups first, and perhaps add more taste, 2 1 / 2 cups. Good luck.

Sharon said...

I do not know whether you are in the U.S. or not cuz I've never had a call from a recipe for fructose.
In any case, you can create a glaze of butter cream butter, granulated sugar, vanilla and milk for the consistency.
Over 2 sticks butter, confectioners 3-4 C, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1-3 T milk.Then everyone can you like, the same, namely, cocoa butter, peanut, etc..

Frog said...

2 / 3 cup granulated sugar = 1 cup fructose

I think it means that, if my calculations are correct,
You need something more than 1 1 / 2 cups sugar Sorry, not perfect, but as long as he is close to being acceptable.

Post a Comment