Saturday, January 9, 2010

Buy Baby Food In Bulk Where Can I Get Bulk Baby Food, Or Make My Own (well)?

Where can I get bulk baby food, or make my own (well)? - buy baby food in bulk

I have a 3 years, has special needs, can not eat normal food just fine puree. I know I make my own baby food, but I have trouble, the texture is very fine with my blender or food is always sandy, sandy, or too thick, and can not process, dass If you have any texture, every tear . It supports things like yogurt or baby food bananas, for there is no texture to be solved at all.

Can anyone help me or find a place that I can explain to baby food in bulk, or, in my own, which can make food as smoothly? A 3 years old child can eat many foods for babies, and is very expensive, as it develops.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

After a mixture of bar (main processor) in a sieve for any coarse mixed set and then try to reproduce the bits to mix

SisterSu... said...

To cut vegetables and even fruit such as apples, hard - the first steamship, until vegetables soft enough to work with a fork.

Then put the vegetables in the food processor with vegetable stock and process - will slow the broth to the right consistency, take the lid and scraping the sides occasionally.
You can freeze and as required.

Otherwise, contact your branch manager and see if you can buy baby formula in the case of a discount for buying both.

Doodlest... said...

I think you need a mixer upscale ... something like a Vitamix. Also consider contacting Gerber with his problem. In customer service. can actually help you.

Emily L said...

www.wholesomefood.com

I give only that page the other day. Very good advice and ideas.
Good luck.

Kristi said...

I use this site to my baby food from the majority to buy. It is a great place. http://www.buythecase.net/products/index ...

Post a Comment