Friday, December 11, 2009

Cali And Prancer I Love Money 2...who's Side Are U On?

I love money 2...who's side are u on? - cali and prancer

Angelique's crazy not to eliminate Freaken Buckwild Becky!
I mean .. I do not know the attitude of tailored support I love New York .. .. but in this exhibition Meanwhile chat!
Becky Buckwild from Angelique under the vehicle, to Frank and Saaphyri! Moreover, Arent equipment is long ... it must get rid of the strongest players!
This is not a popularity contest .. There is money at stake.
I can not stand wet dog look at the ugly face and body ... Groups of nerves.
Cali is too boring .. Prancer is saved eleimations ass and now acts as though it were two rows!

When Angelique Cali and take of handmade de .... Buckwild becky bat then open and ssaphyri the minority!

Angelique nooooooooooooooooooooo buttt messed Trash

Realllllllllllllly I hope that money does not go to Frank and Becky and Saaphyri

the team is U?
In the solutions according to .. I Do not Care is smart as hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment