Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bloated Stomach, Low Energy Lack Of Energy To Stomach Problems?

Lack of energy to stomach problems? - bloated stomach, low energy

Hello, I'm 15 and I am very active. I martial arts twice a week and go to the gym twice a week and sports club. Recently, I have a very, very little energy, I'm tired to increase my calories, eat more complex carbohydrates, but this can only lead to stomach pain and bloating, and when they gain weight. In still lack power and rolling my performance in school and my sport, I feel bloated after meals and very slow, my metabolism is very active and very, very slowly. someone in the same situation and know what the hell happened to me? I appreciate any help! Id ask my Docter, but always thought he was crazy and had a problem to eat, because I am a very light weight, I'm not anorexic and gurrentee In saying what is true and real. I became depressed and even coffee and tea making dosnt seem to be doing the trick, thank you for taking the time to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment